How do I embed product recommendations into blogs or emails?
Embeddable Product Recommendation Widgets in email & blogs for Magento and Shopify eCommerce
Retailers often use content marketing to attract visitors to their online store. But what really happens is that visitors land on the blog page and yet most of them do not visit the online store because there are very few engaging options to click and visit the store.
Sample widget from Red Candy Online Store
Limitations of eCommerce blogs
Content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, are commonly used by retailers to create content for their blogs. But because a CMS is not integrated into the product catalog, the merchants have to individually select products and paste the URLs in their articles. Confirming product availability, manually adding products to the blogs & the constraint of showing only one product link at a time drastically limits the visitors from engaging on the blog. This shrinks the click-through rate from blogs to the online store, leading to reduced profitability for the store.
Embeddable Product Recommendation Widgets for eCommerce
Tagalys allows merchants to instantly create a widget of any type and easily embed them into a blog with no tech support. Marketers can be creative and use the wizard to generate a recommendation widget. which can be pasted to the blog, showing an iframe of online product recommendations to the visitors who are reading the article.
Sample widget from Tagalys Magento Demo Store
Sample widget from All Backyard Fun
Advantages of Embeddable Product Recommendation Widgets for eCommerce
- Merchants can create any widget in a few seconds using our product recommendation widget builder. e.g., Dresses under $99 on sale, Top Selling Trouser for Women, Halloween Top Sellers
- Tagalys widgets can be embedded on any blog, internal and external, to attract visitors to your online store. This can be applied to increase online traffic from affiliate sites or influencer blogs.
- These widgets are dynamic, which means if any product is out of stock, the widget automatically replaces the out of stock products with the next product in stock.
- The widget can be sorted based on the proprietary Tagalys Trending Algorithm or can be merchandised to sort the products by an additional 10 data fields
- Merchants have the ability to customize these widgets and promote their choice of products for their audience by visually dragging the products around.
- Links are static and not visual. Online visitors are more likely to click on a visual link than a static text link. Something which becomes visual is more likely to grab the visitor’s attention.
To highlight the 2nd advantage explicitly, we have pasted a few recommendation blocks on the Tagalys blog, using catalog data external to Tagalys. Please note how the UIUX of each widget differs as it can be customized within the Tagalys dashboard.
Sample widget from Raj Jewels Online Store
Sample widget from Apollo Pharmacy Online Store
Are you interested in adding product recommendation widgets to your blogs? Contact us now, to learn more about how Tagalys can increase traffic & revenue at your online store.