eCommerce Trending News Sept 20th 2022
Stay informed with our host Jewel John as he reveals essential communication, events, announcements, issues, etc in the eCommerce industry every week. The sole purpose of ENM is to provide retailers and eCommerce merchants like you with trending news in the eCommerce industry. Be it interesting, or even entertaining, always stay informed.
In this week’s eCommerce Trending News we have:
- Refundid which provides eCommerce customers instant refunds for their online orders is live with their new client Beserk which is Australia’s largest Alternative Online Store.
- Vervaunt announced its biggest event conducted so far: the Pulse eCommerce Summit 2022, a conference for ambitious high-growth retailers and brands happening on 10th November. Oh wait, there’s more! All ticket holders will also get exclusive access to the dedicated After Party, courtesy of Shopify.
- MindArc requires a congratulation for this. They won the 2022 Australian Small Business Champion Awards for the Information Technology category
- Yd Australia which delivers affordable, sharp fashion to the style-conscious guy announced their opening of a brand new store at Highpoint. They had an amazing DJ who played great music at the store for the opening.
- Loop an exchange-first returns platform for Shopify brands in association with Verbal+Visual, Fair Harbor, and Cotopaxi is conducting a webinar on September 20th on how mission-driven brands can plan their BFCMs without relying so heavily on the usual consumer incentives.
Watch and follow the ENM series with Jewel John as he surfs through the eCommerce waves every week, bringing you the best of news from the world of eCommerce — in just under a minute.