eCommerce Trending News Sept 13th 2022
Stay informed with our host Jewel John as he reveals essential communication, events, announcements, issues, etc in the eCommerce industry every week. The sole purpose of ENM is to provide retailers and eCommerce merchants like you with trending news in the eCommerce industry. Be it interesting, or even entertaining, always stay informed.
In this week’s roundup we have:
- Camilla was proud to present a curated collection of looks from their OUR NATURAL LORE Collection alongside seven leading Australian designers at the Australian Retailers Association #ARAGalaNo1 with Afterpay Australia. Retailers across various sectors came together to celebrate the resilience, brilliance, and innovation of the Australian Retail community.
- Overdose’s Chief Data Officer, Kaustubh Joshi and Samantha Cheah, Overdose.’s Data & Analytics Project Lead, unpacked the multiple layers of a great first-party data strategy! KJ and Samantha discussed key trends in consumer privacy, how they’ve been impacting the ecosystem and the various actionable levers that a business should be controlling to get the most out of their customer data.
- Tapcart, who helps eCommerce brands on Shopify build mobile apps, is thrilled to launch its Partnership Page for Shopify Partners. They have some incredible BFCM Partner Promo.
- Yotpo in association with experts Shopify, Avex, and TULA is conducting a panel discussion on September 14th about transforming shoppers into your brand advocates & building deeper relationships with them.
- eCommerce Pride, an initiative founded by the Vervaunt team, has announced its monthly meetup happening on the 22nd of September. They aim to create a safe and welcoming place for the LGBTQ+ community in the eCommerce industry.
Watch and follow the ENM series with Jewel John as he surfs through the eCommerce waves every week, bringing you the best of news from the world of eCommerce — in just under a minute.