6 Best Product Review Apps to Skyrocket Customer Trust
Online reviews act as a trusted friend’s opinion on the brand. It increases a potential customer’s trust in the brand and persuades them to buy from it. 49% of customers trust customer reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends and family. Furthermore, 93% of customers read online reviews before buying a product.
Online reviews are the backbone of any eCommerce brand’s success. Shoppers trust other shoppers to know if a brand is legitimate.
Therefore, having authentic reviews online is a must-have for every eCommerce brand.
But getting reviews is no easy feat. Plus, with so many product review apps, how do retailers select the best ones? Thus, this blog reviews the top 5 product review apps that help retailers effectively (and often automatically) collect written, photo, or video testimonials from their customers.
These apps make collecting and showcasing reviews a breeze and come with many other marketing features. So let’s take a look.
Top 5 Product Review Tools for eCommerce Brands
Yotpo is an incredible marketing platform for forward-thinking brands striving to leverage social proof to boost trust and sales and build a loyal fanbase.
Yotpo takes a single-platform approach and offers referrals, loyalty programs, visual UGC (user-generated content), and SMS marketing, besides reviews. It’s trusted by leading eCommerce brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Steve Madden, and more.
Shopify app rating: 4.9
- Collects more high-quality reviews with email and SMS requests, smart prompts, and custom questions.
- Engages customers with Community Q&A and collects site and product reviews in a single email flow.
- Collects detailed analytics/statistics for data-driven decision-making.
- Publishes and shares reviews on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Flags negative review.
- Integrates with apps like Klaviyo, Shopify and Shopify Plus, Big Commerce, and more.
- Collects reviews for multiple products with a single click.
Yotpo has two pricing options each for growing brands and small to enterprise businesses. The starting price for Yotpo is $15/month and allows retailers to scale flexibly.
Okendo is an ideal app for fast-growing brands and is an official partner of Google, Meta, and Walmart, allowing their customers to leverage these platforms, extend the reach of their reviews, and boost brand awareness.
This content marketing platform enables capturing and showcasing all kinds of customer content like reviews, ratings, photos, videos, and more.
Okendo is trusted by leading brands like Meshki, Magic Spoon, Knix, and more.
Shopify app review: 5.0
- Showcases high-impact reviews and UGC throughout the buying journey with over 15 visually appealing content displays.
- Features attribute rating to help customers gain insights into the product, building their confidence in the brand.
- Leverages omnichannel marketing with Facebook syndication and retail syndication.
- Retailers can measure the impact of reviews and UGC on the bottom line with reporting and analytics.
- Integrates with over 50 apps to enable personalised communication.
Okendo offers a similar pricing structure as Yotpo, with two pricing places for each emerging SMBs and established brands. The starting price for Okendo is $119/month, allowing retailers to pay as they grow.
This review collection and eCommerce marketing solutions app enables retailers at any stage of their business to collect authentic reviews and showcase them beautifully with customisable widgets.
It’s trusted by leading brands like Wild Nutrition, Wave, Waterdrop, and more.
Shopify app review: 4.9
- Turns any review or rating into branded, engaging visuals and uses it as conversion-driving marketing material.
- Turns the strongest review into marketing banners with Social Proof Editor (no design skills needed).
- Collects customer reviews without having them to log in/create an account.
- Boosts review collection with in-email review collection.
- Allows retailers to create a list of influencers who shopped from their brand, see mentions or tags, tag their favorite UGC, and create a shoppable Instagram gallery with Instagram integration.
- Allows retailers to display their reviews next to Google Ads or Google Shopping Results – this is a game-changer for boosting conversions as Reviews.io is an official Google partner.
- Offers an intuitive interface and a world-class customer support team.
Reviews.io takes a classic 3-tier approach to pricing and allows businesses of all sizes to pay as they grow. The starting price for this app is AU$135/month.
User-generated visual reviews and referrals are a great way to boost trust, and Loox helps eCommerce brands do just that. Loox is a Shopify-exclusive app that enables brands of all sizes to collect reviews automatically and aesthetically display them.
As a result, Loox is trusted by over 100,000 Shopify merchants, including BlendJet, Zumba, Lamborghini, RustOrange, and more.
Shopify app store rating: 4.9
- Supports one-sided and two-sided incentives by rewarding customers and also the shoppers they refer to.
- Generates more revenue with incentivized photo and video reviews, referrals, and post-purchase upsell with photos.
- Boosts SEO by showing reviews and ratings on Google Rich Snippets, increasing organic traffic to the website.
- Import product reviews and photos with a single click from any source like AliExpress.
- Utilizes a CDN (content delivery network) to serve reviews and photos in milliseconds without affecting the performance of the website.
- Integrates with leading platforms and apps, including Shopify Flow, Facebook Pixel, Klaviyo, and more.
- Prompts customers for reviews automatically and offers discounts.
- Intuitive interface and 24/7 world-class customer support.
Loox offers 3-tier pricing starting from 9.99 USD a month and going up to 599 USD (currently, Loox is running a limited-time offer where the Unlimited plan is available for 299.99 a month). This pricing structure makes Loox accessible to businesses of all sizes.
This reviews and loyalty platform for eCommerce brands empower retailers with many features like migration, integration, API access, and more.
It provides data-driven solutions like visual UGC, NPS (net promoter score), smart data, referral programs, and product reviews and ratings.
Stamped is trusted by leading brands like Colgate, Purple, SecretLabs, and more.
Shopify app rating: 4.7
- Boosts conversions with product reviews, photos, videos, Instagram shoppable gallery, check-out reviews, net promoter score, and more.
- Allows customized branding by setting the brand’s color, logo, layout, font, and more.
- Incentivises with photo and video reviews.
- Imports reviews from various sources like AliExpress with a single click.
- Monitors reviews and promotes the highest-rated reviews automatically.
- Integrates with many SMS solutions, productivity apps, and more.
- Enables easy access to NPS, topics and trends, sentiment analysis, and reports and analytics to dive deep into customer feedback and brand and product offerings.
Stamped has several pricing structures so users can pay for only what they need. The starting price is $15 a month and goes up to customized pricing for enterprise businesses.
BazaarVoice is a leading provider of product reviews and user-generated content (UGC) to boost customer confidence by showcasing and promoting authentic reviews.
A study by Forrester Consulting, commissioned by BazaarVoice, showed that brands partnering with BazaarVoice could expect a 400% return on their investment, which is $4 for every $1 spent. This makes BazaarVoice a clear choice for retailers looking to maximize revenue with user-generated content.
Finally, this app is trusted by over 12,000 brands, including Macy’s, Unilever, and Target.
G2 Rating: 4.4
- Highlights customer content on the website, in search results, on social media, and even at various retail sites.
- Boosts content visibility by sending it to the BazaarVoice Network of brands and retailers.
- Allows realizing the revenue impact of UGC with detailed insights and reports and helps identify innovation opportunities.
- Collects reviews with text messages to maximize response.
- Enables retailers to respond to all their customers (on their website as well as retailers) under a single portal.
- Increases review collection by 10x by allowing shoppers to submit feedback for various products simultaneously.
Retailers can acquire quotes by directly contacting the brand, as pricing isn’t available publicly.
Product reviews are crucial for every eCommerce brand. They boost trust and credibility, leading to more sales and a loyal customer base. While the sheer number of product review apps available in the market can be overwhelming, this list of top 5 apps is a great starting point. Besides, almost every app allows a free trial, so retailers can test them out risk-free before committing to anyone.
Finally, use these apps to enhance user experience, boost social proof, and make collecting and showcasing reviews hassle-free.